Friday, December 12, 2014

Fancy meeting you here...



Photography By: My FABULOUS Sis-in-law Jessica Humphres. She is THE BOMB!

Well hello there!

Yes, we are in fact going to be "those parents" with a blog and bump pictures and the whole thing. My excuse? Two of my favorite people live in New Zealand and it's their first grand baby. I am pretty sure they don't want to miss a single moment of my super exhausting exciting pregnancy. Also, why not?

But before getting started, there are a few things you should know:

1. I am; knot a dam engleesh major? There are going to be grammatical errors coming out the wazoo. Feel free to sneer behind your screens. ;)

2. Bump pictures are taken on Fridays. Per Sarah's request, they will be taken at the end of the day when I look just fabulous and I am so bloated I could be mistaken for being eight months pregnant. But it's real, people! Which brings me to my next point.

3. This blog will be real. Life can be stunning and beautiful, but it can also be extremely painful.  You will get a taste of both here. 

4. I understand this blog is mostly for family, because they are the only ones that will feel obligated care enough to read this dang thing. But hey if you are ever interested, come on over, have a cup of tea, and hang out with me for a bit. 

Welcome to our little adventure...

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am SO SO glad you're doing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mckayla, this is so cute!! You guys are so cute!! You guys are gonna be awesome parents!! xoxox :)

    ReplyDelete